.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

X-Blades


Might this be my new favorite game with female character?
yesterday I played demo on my Xbox360 and i liked it so much that i right away bought the game online. once i have the whole game i can tell more but so far...
main character is Ayumi. Ayumi like Lara Croft is an adventurer which collects artifact. but the similarities do not end there. game locations are similar in both - ancient ruins. game is also 3rd person shooter. both ladies fight with pistols (Ayumi actually with sword/pistols), both are hot:), and they both have bad girl attitude. Similarities end there. Ayumi is blonde and wears much less clothes than Lara. I guess that was especially done to draw male players. Ayumi besides regular weapons has also power to perform certain spells like earthquace and shooting fireball which looks quite spectacular. the whole game is very dynamic and has nice visuals. controlling Ayumi is very easy.
I was really stunned to see that the game got such a low reviewes but my today's opinion is based on demo so we will see if it changes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home